Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Didn't Do Surveys But I Did The Challenge

Well... I never got the chance to do much surveys since the electric went out twice in a roll... that's fun. Not really.

Before I go on to talk about other stuff, you can go view day 3 of my random tv show challenge here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/06/random-tv-show-day-3-cable-girls.html

I wish the shows the Netflix Roulette weren't all Netflix Original but it can't be helped for now.

Anyway, I am feeling a bit better but I am kind of tired and sleepy too.

I am okay so that's a good thing, I guess.

It really did sucked that I never got to do any surveys today but hoping that after I come back with my mom tomorrow, that I would have time to do surveys. There's not really any promises...

I really need to get my mind set into reading again after taking a break from it for a week.

Things are just kind of strange right now and I need to fix it back to being straight and narrow for a bit.

Tomorrow will be weird too so I will try to update after I come back.

Right now, I shall continue on with YouTube videos and possibly chat with my friend before going to bed... that's only if I don't pass out or anything xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.