Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I Will Be Alright Now And A Strange Dream

I think I will be alright now. Just a lot of thoughts running amok and it's not good.

Now that's gone out of my head, I think I will be alright now.

Last night, I had a dream about this town that was obsessed over this statue that they thought would protect them at all times but in reality, over 100 years ago, it was a real person and she died protecting them with magic. Then one day, while the people were worshiping over the statue, a young girl came into town... they thought she was evil when she finds out a group of bad people were going to take over the town. She made a few friends that believed her. She ended up finding out who she was and she dressed like the statue and saved the day. There's more details here and there but I think that's all I can say about it for now xD It was an interesting dream, ya, know?

Anyway, I am going to do some stuff on the free sites and hope for good things to come.

Not gonna be too busy so I should have time to do other things.

For now... let's get on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.