Monday, June 25, 2018

Being Deeply Congested Sucks A Lot

I'm still congested... but hey, I'm getting there somehow...

The weekend was mostly full of going to either Richmond or London. Richmond on Saturday and London on Sunday. We mostly went because dad wanted to find a rug to put under his chair. :v

I think I should stop buying stuff sometimes xD Ah, well... gotta enjoy life for a bit anyways.

However, last night was hell... the power went out sometime in the early hours of this morning and it sucked... I hate being deeply congested and being hot... I ended up snoring because my nose was stopped up :/

It was not a pleasant night at all.

I'm gonna be taking an early nap today because I am still not feeling too good.

I hope that all of this congestion would go away pretty soon!!! It's literally driving me insane.

Anyway, I loved having my dad at home because it seems to make him feel better when he's here. I'm really glad we got out both weekends and stuff... just hoping that sometime, we would go to the water falls.

Alright, today, I shall get back to doing surveys again.

Also, need to try to read since I didn't do any of that all week when my dad was off :v

Ah, well...

Keep an eye out for a second post and a post later this evening... I'm doing a challenge on my other blog... so yay for this. I will share it here when I get done with it xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.