Thursday, June 14, 2018

Making The Decision!

So it's finally decided... I will be selling books on ebay starting soon... I won't be listing any damaged books because I will be inspecting every book that I have. And the listing will only be once a week on each book that I read. And it means that I could be getting more books in the future. So yay for that.

Anyway, I am going to get to bed soon but not before I watch some videos online.

Hoping that things will be alright for me because tomorrow is once again a break day from surveys... although, to be honest, I didn't do any because I wanted to watch Steins;Gate 0 episode 10 xD

I will let you all know of anymore details later on and I have some reading to do on some online business thing. So yay for that xD

Alright, I don't really have anything else to say but I do want to say this before I forget...

My posts for next week's blog starting on Monday will be random so I can't really tell you what days will have two blogs or what days will not. So just be sure to keep a watch on my twitter or wherever you choose to read my blog from xD

Now until tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.