Monday, June 4, 2018

What Should I Do With My YouTube?

While I haven't put up a video on YouTube in so forever... well, in the beginning of the year xD

I have not abandoned it yet. I'm still trying to figure out what I should do on it. I know I might still do gaming still but I might do other videos too... Such as unboxings (to go with my blog posts), vlogs, maybe beauty? Doubt that part will happen xD

Also, other random videos... I might actually do some book reviews too. I read a book at least a week... but I want to read more.

Anyway, the whole point is... I want to do more stuff for YouTube. I just don't really want to be in a rush about it.

Right at the moment, I am active on Instagram if you want to follow me there... It's the same username as my twitter: Alastabdk.

Right now, I am watching some videos and just trying to calm my thoughts down. You just have no idea...

I also... got some surveys done today! Yay for me!

Well, going to go now... hope I can catch up with my sleep because lately, I have been feeling really down due to lack of sleep and more xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.