Wednesday, July 31, 2013

212 of 365: Foggy Days, Signs of Early Fall

I was just walking down the street, taking the dogs to their final bathroom break of the day when I noticed something strange with the trees. They are changing color. Then I was like "It's too early for fall." But the summer we had... didn't felt like a summer. It had cool, wet and foggy summer... We only had a month or a few days of sunny days?

So... I am curious about how Winter would turn out. My bet... it would turn out cold by the end of September. Yes... September! I'm used to the end of October being cold. Not September... but we'll see.

We still got a long ways to go before the first day of fall comes around.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.