Friday, July 19, 2013

200 of 365: Happy 200th Daily Blog Update! (Even though there's more than 200 posts)

I finally made it 200 days of daily blog post. Despite there are more than 200 posts listed... These blog updates are different.

So next year, for 2014, I'm gonna continue doing the daily blog update. I might add that I may not be doing them in a special way now... But maybe random photos here and there.

But because I haven't been anywhere, it's been really lame. Anyways...

Let's see what I want to do ahead of me...

If I reach more than 100 views on any of my videos on Youtube, I will do a vlog. I'm not looking for subscribers... well, I don't mind about the subscribers as long as I enjoy doing what I love to do.

As for this blog, it will be continued. I may not get much daily views but I'm getting views from random people over time.

Things does not happen overnight. Understand that!

And after I finish playing Monster 1 and Monster RPG 2 on youtube, I will be going on RPGmaker.net and ask permission for games on there. Also, look for more indie games... well... RPGmaker is full of indie games anyways... but I want to have permission to do them.

And... I'm not worried about becoming famous. I'm not worried about getting rich. All I want is to follow my dreams.

So never give up.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.