Friday, July 26, 2013

207 of 365: Friday Friday! What?!

So I made another vlog but mostly because I didn't feel like doing a game play. Also, I promoted two people... somebody special and also my best friend. So here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbRCpt6xjgc&feature=youtu.be

Anyways, it's been an interesting day today...

Also figured out that Chloe is in heat... Dogs being in heat is the most stressful time because you have to watch them like a hawk.

Alright, I'm going to end this blog for a bit...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.