Tuesday, July 9, 2013

190 of 365: It Was Like A Nightmare

So does everything around me. I wish I could wake up from it and never have to feel sad or bad or anything. Truly, I wish there was hope for my heart.

Being alive and breathing makes me realize that life is better without people bringing you down. Maybe I could be happy if I travel. Maybe I could be happy if I had a job. Maybe I could be happy if I kept going with my dreams. Which I am.

I should stop blaming people and never blame myself either. Just there are faults in all of us. Whether it's right or wrong. We all got to learn from our mistakes. One thing I learn is never make promises that you know can't keep. I know I may had broke that one guys heart by completely blocking him, but he should give up trying to get me back... I know he kept saying he wasn't but each time I talked to him, he never let go of it.

I have been pretending that relationship for 4 years. There's no way I am going back to it at all. I want to be careful who I want to date from now on. I don't want to fall out of love again. But I want to love everybody. Everybody that reads my blog, watch my videos, and are my friends on facebook. We are all different and unique out there.

So, don't hate each other just because of what they like, what they do, what they believe, what they look like, or what they wear. We all talk different, we all do things different, but we are all special.

So don't let your life be a nightmare.

So with that in mind... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.