Wednesday, July 3, 2013

184 of 365: Days of Long Hours

I like summer but only thing, summer seems like forever. Well, so does Winter despite we have three total months for each season.

I got three months to enjoy the summer that is yet to become a real summer. I mean... last year, it actually did felt like summer. This year, it's just rain. And more rain. I don't mind rain... if my dad didn't get a truck or if I didn't had to walk everywhere.

Oh, well. Anyways, upon checking my progress on that video... 4 views, no likes (only mine). But I will do more when times comes. It's not going to be an everyday thing... but I don't mind.

Anyways, I noticed that my blogs have been shorter lately but that's my fault... with fourth of July tomorrow, might be short again.

So with that in mind.... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.