Thursday, July 4, 2013

185 of 365: I Hate Liars.

Making a clear point here and now: I hate liars. They make me mad and they piss me off.

Having to live with a repulsive liar all my life, it does in fact turns me into a completely honest person. Basically, who I am today. Lying rips me apart so it does bother me. I can almost tell if a person is lying to me. I don't like for anybody to lie to me.

And hiding the truth is just as worse. I can tell, ok? So, don't hide or lie to me.

Anyways, I am not happy right now because of something. I don't really want to talk about, ok, it's just personal right now.

Whatever... just confused and want some answers to questions.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.