Saturday, July 27, 2013

208 of 365: A Cry For Fun

As you could tell, there's nothing to do when you can't go out.

I don't have many friends to hang with and most of them are busy or out of county. I guess it sucks... Also my dad doesn't like people to come by to see me. Even just friends... so it's why I'm not a very social person.

Anyways... it's a cry for fun for me. Maybe I can enjoy things on my own. But right now, it's just a stay at home kind of night. Of course, watching Tomorrowland live on youtube. It kind of reminds me of Spring Break shows on MTV... my dad says it reminds him of woodstock. So I called it a modern day hippie spring/summer break extravaganza. xD

Well, if you guys want to watch it, this is day two of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQqHiw9J-M

Day three will be tomorrow. So... enjoy.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.