Wednesday, July 10, 2013

191 of 365: Um, right...?

There were times that you are curious about what to do next and how you should do that... Well, I'm gonna try out a few games and post them on youtube.

Of course, poetry will be there too. I might not do the poetry reading from my phone but actually do it so that you guys can read the poem along with me. \o/ It depends. :P

Anyways, I am excited to figure out what to do next on Friday... it might be another random moment, not sure. At least I get breaks after 5:30. Well... anyways, I got to go...

But um... right? Is it right? No, but it gives me something to do while waiting for some good or bad news...

So for now... That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.