Monday, July 22, 2013

203 of 365: Mysterious? Me? Maybe?

Who knew that I could be a mysterious person.

Well, I have decided to do my first vlog tomorrow on youtube. It'll be a short blog and of course... I need to find out how to get a recording on my PC. I will have my webcam hooked and working so best be ready, guys. :)

It'll be short but I will introduce myself... and my channel and what I might be doing for a bit. So... that's that.

Anyways, I will go now and go try to play Monster 1 for a bit longer... maybe tomorrow if I don't have anything to do.

Well, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.