Thursday, July 25, 2013

206 of 365: After A Day At Grandma's

I never cried so much before in my life. Could it be possible that the world is where I need to be? I do not know. Just it's hard to stop crying.

And I am still sad even though I tried not to show my tears to my own family.

After an afternoon with my grandma, I begin to wonder... Could I be able to love again?

Hard to imagine but I really think I'm in love with somebody whom also talks on a radio show. If he reads this, he'll know who he is.

Anyways, I am sorry for today. I have been really emotional.

Seems like something has to change big time. Maybe it'll be with a relationship. Maybe it'll be a big move. Who knows.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.