Monday, July 8, 2013

189 of 365: Well, Well, Look At This

Actually, there's nothing to look at. xD

This was a way to draw you guys into reading my blog. Lately I have been making short blogs. That's just because I've been having emotional problems. Don't worry, I am fine.

Tomorrow, At around between 5:30PM to 7PM EST, I will be doing recordings of a few things: My dogs, poetry reading, story reading, game recording, singing, etc. Eventually, vlogging too. The vlogs will be like my blog, just random thoughts. It may be reviews, talks, and about what I'm gonna do. Usually everybody has their thing to do on YouTube but I want to keep to my theme at being random as well as bringing in the A Faerie Journey into my youtube. What's the point of making two or more Youtube accounts? I'm not like that. I want one page. And one fan page, one blog, one twitter, one everything. xD

So, that is all.

I would like to do a special video but only if people starts subscribing to my page... Come on! Let's dance!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.