Tuesday, July 16, 2013

197 of 365: Free Hugs

The meaning behind free hugs is nothing to be afraid of... actually, try giving free hugs to everybody you see out there.

Actually... living a hard life is not something people would understand... I guess you could say that I'm trying to make an excuse... but it's not an excuse when you're depressed and having to sit down and trying your hardest not to cry.

Really... this why if I get enough money, I will be traveling to who knows where. I will visit all my friends and I do own apologies to one or two of them. But I want to show my friends all over the world and of course here, that I am a nice person.

Although... there is one thing that does throw me off about guys that try their best to ask me out... I hate guys who says stuff about sex or something about a woman's attitude... Really... after having to deal with my mom's ex... I realize that my life could've been better.

Maybe there will be a lover for me... but you really got to accept that if I'm meant to be alone, then let it be.

It hurts being the way I am because I chose to be honest. I chose to forget my past. I chose to be a kind, loving, person. My motto is love always, believe in myself, never give up, and never too old to dream. Because... this is where the free hugs come in. I am no longer the type that looks at the world as a dangerous place... That's why I want to travel.

Sometimes... you got to take that risk.

I know some people are concern about my safety... but this is my choice... my happiness is there but I want more to continue my happiness.

So if love were there somewhere... I'll take a chance. But only when it's right and/or when it's time.

Right now... finding my own happiness is important. I found my passion in writing even though it's not stories... but I can always tell stories any other time. Right now, writing this blog and writing poems are my passion. I don't know why some people wants to try to take that away from me.

And making videos... well... I actually enjoy talking and playing games on there. xD Just wait until I start making vlogs. :)

I'm starting to break free from being shy... somebody actually changed my life by waking me up... to move on and to do what I want to do.

So... maybe a shout out to those people... So, thanks guys. And thank you also, for reading my blog... might not get much readers by the day but think... by the month, years to come... If I keep doing what I'm doing... maybe I'll be a step closer to my dreams.

By the way... you can have more than one dream. :) And a word of advice... if you're like me: lazy and weak... don't let that bother you... if you're passionate about something, do it... Well, want to thank Pewds (Pewdiepie on youtube), for that saying. Haha. And... well... you know... Time to end this now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.