Monday, July 29, 2013

210 of 365: Whistle Then Work It!

Just a random thought since there is a song stuck in my head called Whistle While I Work It.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to put in here because like I announced yesterday that I will be busy.

I will be recording another video tomorrow at around 5:30PM EST. The video will be uploaded hopefully by 8 or later. It's another game video... but I hope to get further on it than what I was doing. My goal is to get to level 15 by Friday. Level 12 for the tomorrow's video. I might do vlogs/poems/songs/covers on Fridays only. Do games on Tuesdays. How's that for you guys?

Though it will be at 5:30PM EST on those two days. So don't expect me to record any other time. I have decided on this schedule so that I can figure out what to do next. I can't edit but I can add music. Yay~ I might add a different opening and closing each vlog. I will only add music to vlogs. So... it'll be interesting... Anyways...

I welcome ideas. But like I said, I can only do them Tuesdays and Fridays at 5:30PM EST. And on days that I might have free time which is rare.

Anyways... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.