Saturday, July 20, 2013

201 of 365: False Hope

There was once a song that I heard about broken hopes and false hopes.

I never understand why people wants to give you false hope. So it sucks to feel like you lost a promise.

So don't make false hopes or promises that you know you can't keep.

I may forgive one person but o can't always promise how I am with another break up.

So a warning to guys, if you date me, don't cheat on me, don't give me false hope and don't promise me anything unless you know for damn sure that you can keep it.

Anyways... That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.