Friday, July 5, 2013

186 of 365: Cold Fire

I've written another poem to recite on youtube. Just waiting for the upload to happen. I am going to try to do two videos. One will be my first game video...

I am only using The Sims 3 as example for now. I don't have a lot of games to play. But I may try playing more games to show and review at the same time. ^^

I could post the poem here but I want to wait until the video gets done uploading so I can put it in the description. Of course... gotta do other things to the description so I can attract people. The thing I learn... don't force to get known. If somebody wants to get to know you, start with something that you are getting views with... Which is Facebook and of course, here. So, you guys are getting a second look at my poem.

I do write other types of poems. They aren't always dark! Haha... Sorry about that.

Anyways, the upload is almost done so I'm gonna stop and post the website here so you guys can watch. I have random poems everywhere but I rather start with the ones that I write now. I am getting back to reading. Hopefully this will stick with me for a while.

Also, stories are under lock and key because I had run out of ideas again. Crap... why?!

Want to give a shout out to my special friend. He's encouraging me and I'm glad for that. I'm sorry for being weird also. So, thanks, Rai!!! I'll post your page too on here so people from my blog can view your games. :3

Alright, upload is done. Gonna add a few details and add the websites here.

Me reciting my poem: http://youtu.be/FOTZTWGyV4k
Ankisal's site(Me!): http://www.youtube.com/user/Ankisal
Raiken Jenova's site: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaikenJenova

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.