Thursday, June 27, 2013

178 of 365: Figuring Out Success

You never know what life will turn out to be in the future. And I'm tired of let downs in my life right now.

Anyways, I hope all goes well for my friend. Hopefully, things will be successful for him. So it makes me want to get back up and go do something about my life. I think tomorrow, I am going to literally go ask the local library if they are hiring. Because you never know.

I am going to keep on with my blog and keep trying to make up ideas for my stories and poems. You never know what will happen.

There are things that I still wish could turn back time but the only thing I can do now is look ahead. I think the problem with me is I'm bad with interviews and not sure what to say. And plus, high school taught me that I should find a job that I would like. Bad school. But you know they do prove a point. Since I love entertainment, I really would love to find a job around that. Especially books.

So... this is my blog update of the day.

As for an attempt for vlogging, I will do that sooner or later. When I'm more comfortable with the camera. I love drama so I want to do something around that... maybe. For now, the tomorrows are never important. It's the here and now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.