Monday, June 17, 2013

168 of 365: Attack on Titan

After a long break from watching anime, I decided to take my day off with some catching up on anime. I'm not sure how many of you had watched Attack on Titan but you guys should.

Anyways, there's not much to talk about but I really hope on Thursday that those kidney stones are completely gone. Only way is to go to that doctor. I mean, I hurt so bad that it was at the same time annoying. I haven't felt pain for a while but seriously I will hope that it won't happen again.

Well, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.