Thursday, June 6, 2013

157 of 365: Feels Like I Haven't Slept For Weeks

I don't know about you but I really am tired of feeling sleepy for the past few weeks. I'm not sure if it was because I was sick or what. But the pain slowly goes away and I am beginning to feel better. Yet, some reason I feel like there is something wrong somewhere.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I go long with this or go short... I think I'll write a short version since I am sleepy right now.

Today I went to Lexington. I found out that people are friendly. Yes, friendly and not hateful and grateful for an answer. I might not have to wait anymore. So here's to planning a trip of a lifetime. Hope you're ready!

Also, this comes to my mind... what should I do for next year when the new year comes... well, it has come to my mind that I could do a different way of blogging... I mean... not with the numbers, etc.

I am up for more suggestions... I haven't been taking any pictures because I haven't been anywhere. I will hate summer. So... poo.

Well, time to end this and hope for the best. And by the way, I am still hurting... but I'm dealing with it. One step at a time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.