Tuesday, June 4, 2013

155 of 365: Days Ahead

I always know that you shouldn't worry about what goes on tomorrow or the next day. We shouldn't really worry about our future all the time but sometimes we do. We can't help that. For me, it's my own health.

I guess after a while you're wondering why some people are asses and wonder who your true friends are. So... those who are asses can just shove it up your own ass and wait until everything is done and over with like I said.

Not everything works over night. Not every job is going to available automatically. And not your life could be something to throw away. Not anymore. There are risks. There are hopes. There are dreams.

And after tomorrow... I just hope there is nothing but good news. I don't really want to put any negative things on here so don't expect it.

Yes, you noticed that too? Well, it's sort of somebody's fault in some things.

Anyways, I am going to be serious about my health because I can't be hurting for over a week now. I don't want to reach over and take another painkiller until it's the type of pain that will literally drive me up the wall.

Drinking water like a boss right now. And my aunt is like "Don't be surprise if they put you on an all lemonade diet!" Um... yea... I'll do it but ONLY if it's ordered by the doctor. If they said something else... I'll be sure to tell everybody even to my closest friend.

You know who you are when I say closest friend. Anyways... let's all hope for good news. Right? I hate to come on tomorrow night on my phone at some hospital and tell you the bad news. Oh, dang... didn't mean to put that. xD

Maybe... after tomorrow and the next day, I'll go away from home for a while. I only wish for some net so I can update my blog... but I don't mind if it's limited. xD

Well... this is the longest I've done for a while. Even though some of them might contain errors or grammar errors. But a book once told me, if you enjoy writing, grammar should always come last. It should never be something to worry about.

That's why I dropped out of writing stories because it seems like that's all everybody worried about... grammar this or grammar that... Shit, writing should be based on what comes from the heart, not what seems wrong. Sure spelling SHOULD count at all times... because who wants to read a text type story? With words such as lol, xD, brb, omg, ttyl. xD You get my drift there. But writing should be based on what's from the heart or imagination. Get away from the grammar errors for a while and just write.

Right now, I lost my gift in poetry because I've been ill. It's an up and down spiral. And my depression mixed with this makes me go insane. So... lately, I have been hiding my pain and my depression by being hyper and forcing myself to be happy. Well, aside having a close friend making you happy but other than that, I just have to force it out.

You can't seriously just look at the person or read a person automatically... well, you can't judge them by the cover of the book, guys. I have been having slightly bad health problems since I was a child but I always force myself to ignore it. You realize how hard it is to ignore it? And only to deal with it in secret? No. It's not easy. Life is not easy. That's why I hate being a human. That's why I don't consider myself human.

So to the days ahead... Hope for the good. That's all I can say.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.