Saturday, June 1, 2013

152 of 365: Hurting and Free Fishing Weekend

And so it hurts again... it seems to be caused when I do so much activity in the day... not sure why? Hopefully it's not something serious though.

Anyways, this weekend is free fishing weekend here in Kentucky. Makes me curious how many people has actually gone fishing today and maybe tomorrow? Well, I hope to feel better tomorrow to go myself... I don't like fish or the smell of fish but I enjoy the little outdoor time. So that's just me. xD

That's all that I want to talk about for today. Usually, I talk more on my phone than on here but that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.