Wednesday, June 12, 2013

163 of 365: Sleep and Semi Happy

I'm not sure... I think my mom needs to sale this trailer and just get a new place to live. It stresses her out and of course, it makes my dad worse. And their stress rubs off on me.

Anyways, my mom is freaking out right now because there is suppose to be a severe storm heading this way and she wants to go to my grandma for safety... well, after the tornado being so close last year, I kind of don't blame her being freaked out. It could change through the night but my mom really wants to be safe.

And I'm sleepy... So blah... what is a person to do? Really... I want a home with a better shelter. Nothing is safe... FYI. Anyways... I just don't have any bad feeling about it so I'm sure it's nothing worse than a tiny thunderstorm.

Anyways, I'm going to end this and might go to bed early tonight. Before my mom freaks out and does decide to go to my grandma... so yes, it's annoying right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.