Sunday, June 23, 2013

174 of 365: Eyes Of Destiny

I have realize that people are not always what they seem. So I delete a few people off my facebook and they deleted me. Who cares? Most people just add me on their friends page just because they have mutual friends. Who are you anyways? I know you're friends with other people on my list but why bother adding me if you're gonna talk about me? See... you're from Mount Vernon after all. You left town but your attitude stayed with you. GTFO.

Anyways, eyes of destiny is a saying that seems to come to my mind. Pretty soon, I'm leaving again... well, I'm still in a process of moving. Doing work and finding a place doesn't mix too well. So, yea... something to keep in mind.

Well, there's a lot of zombie things that's been coming out and makes me wonder... could this be a sign? Nah... but if it does happen... I'm ready.

Ok...

This is gonna be the end for this blog. So... catch you guys tomorrow. That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.