Friday, June 14, 2013

165 of 365: Better Day, More Problems

It's so annoying to live in a trailer that keeps having a problem after a problem. My dad may got it fixed but it sure annoys me when something else happens and then my dad gets into that mood that just makes you want to hide.

One thing I am glad is that my mom's ex didn't come back. I am so happy because if he did, it would be hell.

Anyways, that's all for today's blog. Time for sleep soooooooooooon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.