Thursday, June 13, 2013

164 of 365: Annoyed

Want to know why?

Simple answer. My mom's ex.

So much as I really wished him gone forever, he came by today. Why the hell now? I do not know. And I overheard my mom talking to him. Yes, he was begging to come back. Nope. No way. Never! Not while I'm still around. I hate drunks like him. He left our lives for the best but coming back to beg to come back... So wrong. I have secretly vowed that if my mom does bring him back in this household... It's over with our relationship as a mother daughter. My mom knows better but sometimes I wonder...

Good thing he left. Because if he stepped foot into this place... there would've been hell. I can't really forgive him too easily. In a way... he put the label crazy on me. So it's his damn fault for my depression to go further into...

So... this is exactly why I hate people who drinks heavily. Anyways, I just thought I let this be today's topic of the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.