Saturday, June 15, 2013

166 of 365: "Remember You Soon"

I'm not sure why I put this exactly in the title but it does explain about what happened today. Nothing but I needed to complete watching a person play a game until they finished it. It was called Remember Me. And you know... it gave me a lot of to think about memories.

You know how I always complain about having bad memories and stuff? I really want to get rid of them. But if I live in a world like the game, I properly wouldn't care to keep those bad memories in order to have a peaceful world. I mean come on... why do you want to control people's memories? Why would you change them? What if having these memories are part of a good thing? Ever think about that?

The phrase that I caught the most in the game was "Remember you soon." Is that like a way to say "see you later" or something? If so, I kind of like it. I makes a good way to steal ideas... maybe a little. I'm not going to. But it really did leave me thinking a lot about the world around me.

My mom once told me about her memories of her childhood that she thought she forgotten... it's funny how memories work. We get a disease that infects our memories and our ways of thinking. And yet, we forget without the disease. So what makes us forget and force ourselves to forget? And why? It's something we may never know... well, maybe there is science behind it but I'm sure I'll find out later. Right now, I am just asking random questions to make myself think.

And so, my fingers are getting tired from typing so fast. I think I'm scaring myself typing this way. Because I was always taught to type ever since I was a child. Computers basically revolved my entirety of my life... maybe that is why I am the way I am. I love typing just as much as I love reading and writing and other stuff. I'm a strange person... because there is not a lot of things that I do not hate. Maybe a person I do hate which is my mom's ex bf. Never again... Never... Anyways, that's not the point. The point... I just develop this habit of typing since I was 7 years old. I gotten better at it and never really forgotten it.

I try not to make any mistakes either when I'm looking or not looking down. I'm just... well, let's say I'm not too proud of typing this fast and such. xD It makes me miss writing so much... and now my mom has to use my laptop, I can't go in the other room and use my laptop in secret while everybody is asleep (although, I have been going to bed really early lately). Maybe one day.

Anyways... better go. Like I said, my fingers are getting really tired right now. So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.