Friday, June 7, 2013

158 of 365: Sweet Innocence.

Please note what I am about to write might not be something to be concern about. It's actually... an idea.

---------------------------------------------

Each day, I wanted to wake up. Feel the breath of a fantasy world all over again. Only to feel the pain of the reality that flows about all of us. It's the life of being a human. Why must I stay a human?

I reach for a new hope. Only to disappear back into this world. A world that would soon invade the wars that happens in every heart. Dreams fading because I want to reach out. It's not possible. But it should be.

Yet, you're realizing who I am. The darkness in me. Mystic... her name. I had no idea she was possible. She became what I overcame. She wants everybody that hurt me dead. But I don't.

So where did my sweet innocence went? To hell.

-----------------------------------------------

And that's it. I wonder if it would be possible to become a story? I know I'm not good at grammar completely, but still I wonder. Anyways, it's also how I'm feeling as well. I mean... I become something that I don't want. And I don't want to go in that direction.

So... yea... I'm waking up. Trying to live.

Breath. My hardest challenge... overcoming things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.