Sunday, June 2, 2013

153 of 365: Fish in the Rain (or pain)

I have been dealing with pain on my lower right back. So I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see if there's any medicine they could give me just in case this is a kidney infection.

Anyways, I went to my grandma's house but got stuck inside because of the rain. Came home, kind of feeling bad. Actually, I've been in a bad mood because whatever I got just won't go away.

Of course, I talked my dad into go fishing but then it started to rain so we didn't stay long. Plus I was still in a bad mood.

I hate being in a bad mood... Hopefully tomorrow will be better than the past week. Anyway to feel better than to be in pain or feeling bad.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.