Monday, June 10, 2013

161 of 365: My Scars of Love

What have you done to me? Anyways, it's just a song but it's a beautiful song. But listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA-y33kEGtw

I have been inspire to read a book based on this song. I have thoughts of stories to write down as ideas but never to complete. And often I wonder why I haven't been passionate in completing my stories. I think it was because that I gotten depressed... I dropped everything that I used to love. I blame myself for ending up like this.

I don't care... I still love writing in some form. Just don't take the whole idea away from me. Seriously... people just don't know how it feels to be depressed and not being able to get inspire to write again. I love writing... I always did. You say it's an excuse. You say you don't care. But I do.

I wrote my last story when I was in high school during my senior year. It was a story about a girl trying to find her path by being friends with people around her. In the end, she knew she had to part ways and so they said their goodbyes. An ending. An end to my inspiration. I gotten ideas upon ideas... Then The Mountain short series came out. About a girl who moved to a new town that is famous for their mountain there. One day, they went on a trip to the mountain by chance and she disappears into this world, letting her into a world that The Mountain had shared her. An evil guy called Evida wanted her dead. And she meets an angel, and a boy later named Thomas. Her name was Margaret. I made 5 parts to this short series. When I started to get depressed by things happening to me, the story itself ultimately dropped.

I lost my inspiration because of depression. Don't let it happen again. I will not anymore. I want to get back into trying to write short stories again. Starting small works a whole lot better than writing long stories. They may be 8 pages long, but that's chapter for most books that I've read. Read more YA and children books, then you see what I mean. Also, there are short stories that could be published as well. So, you know... eventually I'll get back to writing.

You. Should. Keep. Your. Fingers. Away. From. My. Chats. Now.

I work better at night time because it's like the only time I got me time... during the day, I CANNOT listen to music without my mom hollering at me. She never done this before I lost my inspiration... and so, I think it's because of her loneliness that I can't write. Mom, I'm sorry, but sometimes, I really would love to be alone myself. I will never be a talker like you. I know you miss your older sister, mom, but I can't replace her. You know deep inside that you must let me go... eventually. So forgive me, mom, for one day, I will make you proud of me.

Anyways, it seems listening to songs make me type more. I can't help it xD

But I know I will always have grammar problems but I know somebody will look over it. I won't give up. Like I mention before, read more YA and children books. Even the ones that aren't even on the booksellers list. Even the ones that are horrible. You will know why I chose this genre to write for.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.