Tuesday, June 25, 2013

176 of 365: Heating Up

And so I realize why I want to help my mom. She needs to be in place that doesn't have much humidity because of her asthma and allergies. It's something that will never be cured for her because she was born with it.

I want to take her with me to Indonesia if I do end up there. But I'm not sure how she would like it to be around another world, another language. Sure there will be others that will speak English but all of Indonesia speaks Indonesian. It would be confusing to her. But with her kindness, language has no barrier to her. It's the same for me but I love languages so I am willing to learn more.

I know a few words already but I won't tell what those are here. xD

Anyways, I'm not sure what to say but I hope things will turn out well. I'm thinking that next time I get money, to go ahead and get my passport. Besides, you never know when you might get a chance to go somewhere.

Well, I am tired. After all, it has been a long day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.