Wednesday, May 22, 2013

142 of 365: Merry Go Round

As I sit here, I think about a lot of things. Then I remembered what makes me feel better. Not being here.

So, I listen to a lot of songs. Sometimes they tell you a story. Sometimes they tell you how you feel. We'll, tonight... I was thinking of a song called Merry Go Round by Kacey Musgraves. She makes sense because it really does describe how life is if there's no change.

It's interesting also because it described this town a bit. I won't post the lyrics because I don't want people to think it's strange but I do want to point out at the end of the song makes a valuable lesson. So, go listen to it.

Anyways, still sick. Just wanted you all to know that's why I posted so late.

Also, there seems to be a storm getting ready to start here so I need to end this blog now and get to bed before I get woken up by an unpleasant storm.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.