Monday, May 6, 2013

126 of 365: Lazy Monday Turned Busy

I was gonna take the day off but my mom wanted me to do everything.

1. I had to give the rest of my money to my mom so she can be quiet about a mistake that wasn't my fault. Just we all always have that moment where we click twice on a website, right?

2. I finally did took my shower. I was gonna take it easy by staying away from the computer...

3. My aunt came by and picked us up so we could get some food... Seriously... I hurt my neck in this process and wanted to go lay down.

And guess what... I never lay down.

So that's my day.

Anyways, it's trying to storm now so gotta turn the computer off...

And I need my brother to figure out why my graphic card keeps crashing when I'm on Youtube... so confused.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.