Tuesday, May 7, 2013

127 of 365: Lexington, Ducks, And Knock Out!

So, I went to Lexington today... seems like an all day thing there. @_@

And towards the end of the day, I saw ducks in the middle of nowhere... couldn't figure out why... oh, well...

But yea, I'm thinking this is a new change to me... I just have a good feeling about life soon.

Even if it's not Lexington, it's Richmond.

Either way... I'm gonna work my way up towards to moving to Asia. My cousin's wife says try studying aboard... Alright, I'll do that once I get the college paid off.

So, life's gonna be interesting from now on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: After spending a day in Lexington, I came home and was literally knocked out to sleep... I get tired so easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.