Thursday, May 30, 2013

150 of 365: A Week.

A week for what, you might say? I'm leaving to Lexington finally. I have been planning this for a while. Hopefully, with good news.

And so I had a lot of things going on with my life. I haven't been exactly healthy either. First came fever, then came sinus infection of hell, then came sore throat, then came the worst of them all... Kidney stones. Thankfully they passed but no thanks to the pain, I still feel like crap.

Also been on an emotional ride these past few days. Not sure if anybody would noticed but I haven't been right with my mind. I'm blaming where I've been ill this past week.

And all in all, I may had lost more weight because of that. I also ended up with the worst headache ever. And sleepiness due to lack of sleep. I mean, if I could, I would sleep forever but I can't. Not when I have a busy life.

But I'm gonna go get a test for my thyroid and for my ovaries since they found more cysts. They seemed to develop after my stomach problem started. All of this did. So maybe it would be a thyroid problem. You never know. I just wish my damn immune system stop being so weak.

And now I think about it... You said I didn't had a thing wrong with me... Really? Well, hope you're happy now, froggy. Because until I take this test or two, I won't stop having problems with my stomach, my kidneys and my immune system. I am not healthy at all. And you won't know my outcome unless you still read this blog. Don't bother asking how I am because you don't know me.

Anyways, just wanted that off my shoulder. That part was directed at someone who pissed me off last month. I mean... I'm not perfect. I know I am not the only one. You're just human. I'm not like you. And I don't want to be like you. I like being unique, caring, kind, honest.

But I will change. Well, I have been changing but then that sickness came up, having to go to the doctor twice, hospital once. Those kidney stones are not fun! This made a second time. I sure don't a third time so I'm gonna do something about it!

So... Sorry about this blog. Just a lot of things on my mind. So...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.