Friday, May 3, 2013

123 of 365: Otaku Kid

I found out that my step nephew is a big Otaku for Naruto. Crazy, right? Not really... that just means if he stays this way, he will become a big Otaku fan.

Anyways, not sure what else to put here... I just hate taking medicine that makes me sleepy... No More Medicine. Enough with it. I'm feeling better and I'm just tired of sleeping all day! >_< Literally making me pass out just anywhere... even standing up! Nothing keeps me awake... ugh... damn damn damn.

Enough of that.

I'm gonna go try out some speakers for my computer now. My brother gave me some so yea... just getting tired of hearing my mom complain over these speakers where you have to turn on from the back AND when you plug in headphones, it's doesn't want to turn up... I like loud things, ok? If I can't hear it... forget it.

Well... that's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Thank you for being a fan guys. I really enjoy more followers and likes and readers. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.