Tuesday, May 14, 2013

134 of 365: Nature and Lesson Learned

First of all, the photo is located at my grandma's house. This bush was too good to pass up a photo opt.

Second of all, always be prepared for anything. What do I mean?

Alright, here's what happened... My aunt, grandma and my mom wanted to go out for a ride. I went because I wanted to clear my head of some things. And of course, to take photos. So while we were looking for polk (green type of lettuce. Look it up if you don't know). My aunt got her car stuck in a mud hole. It was so deep that we knew it would be impossible to push it out. So we walked through the high weeds in the field. I ended up getting service so we called for help. We waited for a hour and a half for somebody to bring a tracker and finally pulled my aunt's car out. So guys... Always be prepared for anything, ok?

Anyways, that is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.