Tuesday, May 28, 2013

148 of 365: Labels, Learning Happiness, Strong.

Always wonder why I hate labels? Well, it's simple... I am one of them that has been labeled. I am willing to change and so could you.

I also want everybody to know that we all need to learn to be happy. I have been experiencing the most horrible feelings but I am blaming it on memories and where I live.

Also, I had a really bad morning and day. End up finding out I had another kidney stone. Something is causing my body to get them... This is twice and guess what... I had two today. Damn.

I tried to keep healthy but I really have a weak body. A weak immune system. I'm afraid that I will keep getting sick like this but I am always a survivor. So fate... Try to challenge me now. I'm ready for you because I am going to get a bachelor's degree in English and teach in Indonesia.

I also want to mention... You really noticed who all truly cares about you when you're sick. So... Thanks for caring even though I worried you, Rai. Thanks anyways.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.