Sunday, May 26, 2013

146 of 365: Hate My Emotions

Well, there is a time that I wake up feeling really bad like I want to do something about it ASAP.

But then it gets worse.

It's one crazy roller-coaster ride.

Anyways, I hate my emotions right now because they are slowly hurting me deep inside. And all I want is to talk to somebody. Not "him" but another person. I can't stop thinking about how he is since I last saw him on Friday. Hope he's alright.

Really... why am I talking about this? >_<

Damn it...

There is something that I do want to talk about... it has been bothering me for a while now... it seems my friend is affected by it. I've been there but I won't accept the labels that I have been told I was.

Though some labels are true in a sense but we all got reasons.

And I don't want the labels to stick in my life forever. So I too need to change them.

And so... that's my thought of the day.

Don't go breaking my heart, my heart, baby... don't go lying to me, sweetie.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.