Monday, May 13, 2013

133 of 365: Sleepy

I haven't been posting a lot of interesting things on here. But I'm going to try to post pictures every week or so. Whatever seems interesting, I'll be posting it. I am using my phone for the photos... so it might not be too good.

Also, let me know what you would like to see...

There's not much things here in Mount Vernon, KY... but I love nature. And I want to try to get my dad to go to places every weekend. Maybe.

Also, I'm planning what to do just in case anything happens.

I've been pretty much avoiding facebook but using things on my phone. I'm sure if some of my friends that reads this would've noticed the twitter and instagram things on facebook. I've been trying to start something new lately...

And so... more new things to come on this blog. Taking it a step at a time.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.