Saturday, May 18, 2013

138 of 365: burn down the trailer park

All this time, I feel like taking a can of gas and a lighter and burn down this trailer. It's the cause of my emotional stress. I can't stand the sight of it anymore.

In fact, I must confess... I am actually happy with my friendship with Rai. Truly, I am sorry for how I am. But I want to tell you why I have been this way. And Rai, you are not the only one, ok?

All my life had been in one place. My happiness, my sadness, my everything. But as I got older, it seems like I want to forget things but each time I wake up or even step back in this place, I get very emotional. It's like an unwanted memory box. Many things had happened to me here. Though some things are online, they are still memories that I don't want. So when I began to start acting like this, was exactly when strange things started happening here.

I never liked this place. So if I move or would've stayed where I was last, then I promised you... I wouldn't be this way towards you. Or anyone in fact. So I'm sorry for that.

The more I think about it, the more crazier I seem to get. It's no wonder I'm depressed. So, gods be willing, I am gonna make my dream come true. So... Indonesia here I come.

But you're wondering why there? Why not any other place in Asia? Well, one main thing, you're my bestest friend I got. I want to be there for you, Rai. So please accept me, ok?

Another reason... It seems cheaper to live there for me. Maybe not to the Indonesians but if you look at the currency, you'll know why.

And really... I was always scared of meeting people for real. But meeting you, Rai, is different. Anyways, truly sorry for mentioning you on a public blog but it helps me.

Anyways, below are pictures that I took at a cave. These are just random. :3

So, enjoy them!

And again, sorry, Rai! I hope we stay best friends forever!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.