Tuesday, May 21, 2013

141 of 365: Headache, Fever Gone, and Wind

So many things has happened today. First off: I finally went to the doctor. And get medicine. So far, it's helping...

The fever is gone too. Don't know why I ended up with a bad fever but I don't feel dizzy even though I am feeling sleepy.

Sleepy because of the medicine. I love my doctor since he has been in my family since I was born... I'm happy for that.

Anyways, there was a slight wind storm that went through this town this evening. Our only oldest local diner had been hit by trees. Hopefully there's not much damage to that place. But you never know about this place anymore.

Well, my headache is here... so I may be sleepy early at some point tonight... So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.