Saturday, May 11, 2013

131 of 365: Busy Saturday

So I have been curious about a few things in my life. And you know... it's a bit strange moment right now.

Anyways, today I have been at my brother's home for my niece's birthday party. She turns 2 years old on Monday. So happy birthday to her. :)

I guess there's a lot of things that comes to my mind lately since last week... so it's been the reason why I have been off lately. I'm pretty much not looking forward for next month but like I said many times before, if this doesn't work out, I will move on.

Well... I don't mind what I should do next. Because I have a goal now. I can't exactly tell what that goal is right now but I'm sure many could guess what that is.

Anyways... time to go to sleep...

I really wanted to go back down Livingston to hear the Medley Boys... But it's too wet and my mom was complaining about being too cold. Oh, well... there's will be more chances to see them anyways.

Alright... time to end this blog now.

Sorry it's not anything new... but I was given suggestions on how to make my blog better... so I'm gonna give those a try. Hope everybody don't mind!

That's all!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.