Saturday, April 6, 2013

96 of 365: Some News

Alright, I have decided to become a full fledged Otaku. So, my posts will be something about anime or books on FB. xD

But here, it will be reviews (maybe).

Also, I'm getting my phone next month. So excited.

And, also next month is my birthday. I'll be turning 27 years old.

I found an article yesterday that states that if you want to travel, go for it. I am. It might take me a while to get started, but I will and am going to travel. Even if I get a job that involves traveling, I will. :)

Anyways... those are the news. Might bring you a better blog through out the year. Because some reason... my luck is about to turn out for the good... don't know why.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.