Sunday, April 21, 2013

111 of 365: Book Sale And Thoughts

Alright, there's a lot of things that came to my mind since I was at my grandma's house for the night.

1. I believe we all in some way or another are accidentally racist. Not just that, but we are really bad at stereotypes, religion matters, etc. Though I try my best not to be an accidentally racist, I know I can be one sometimes. I am gratefully however to be respectful and kind to people who are different than me. That's why I don't make enemies so easily. If you got the respect, you can be like me... non accidentally racist.

2. I don't like evil. I don't like how people treats others. I hate how people turns evil to make me turn evil. Seriously guys...

Anyways... not a whole lot but those two things have been on my mind all day. From the time I got up, until now.

I'm glad though...

Because I can travel in peace with me being who I am.

As for the book sale that I went to... I didn't get as many books as I thought I did. I found a lot of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys though. And found out that... boys my age are big readers too. xD

I found out... that I can learn to be dependent on my own. Then nobody has to worry about me. Because one day, I will move out and be on my own... Traveling too.

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.