Friday, April 5, 2013

95 of 365: My Dreams Part 2

Since a child, I vowed that I would move away from home. I think I came home because I was lost and confused. Then all those things happened to me in that short of time. It messed with my mind.

I guess you could say... I really need to leave soon. With my dad being the way he is, and my mom saying she don't want to let me go (overly attached much? Yep.)

I'm not happy. They think I should be forced to be happy... it's not possible. How can you be forced to be happy in a household full of hell?

Anyways... I am close to getting enough to get my phone... but I need to get my dad to help... And he's really stubborn. Stubbornness is a problem with my dad. He doesn't care about me. He may act like he does... but does he care about my happiness? No.

My dreams are clear... I need to get out of here. While I'm still able and while I finally got my mind cleared.

My mind still has a long way to go to heal. Too many things happening to me. Right now, the only thing helps is being with friends.

So, thank you, Rai... since I hope you still read this blog. xD

Anyways, I'm going to watch anime until midnight... need to clear my mind from everything else.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.