Monday, April 15, 2013

105 of 365: Bombs and Ringing Ears: Not Connected

Sadly, we are going through a horrible thing in Boston today. But I don't want to go into detail about this because it's everywhere on the news. Noticed how if something happens here, that it would be going non-stop about it. However, my heart and prayers are going to them though.

In other news... my ears are annoying me right now. An annoying ringing noise on my right ear. All I wish is for it to go away. I guess I have to figure out what to do about it. D:

Anyways... not a lot to talk about because I've been sleepy all day... it seems that my sleep was cut short because my mom wanted to tell me about what happened. I'm sure I would've found out another way, mom!

I'm going to end this now and figure out what to do with the ringing noise in my ear...

That is all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.